Everybody wants to be in better shape, and huge muscles are awesome, but there’s a fine line between working on your biceps and freaking everybody out. Here are 10 signs you’ve crossed that line with one too many popped veins…
1. A bicep has sprouted on top of your bicep, and you named it “Jasper.”
2. You’ve won “Strongest Target Employee” five months in a row.
3. Your Incredible Hulk Halloween costume is just you shirtless.
4. No matter the style, every shirt you wear becomes a muscle shirt.
5. You fall asleep by counting tubs of protein powder.
6. You remember days of the week as “Legs, Chest, Arms…”
7. When people make smalltalk with you, it’s always, “Have you ever thought about becoming a pro wrestler?”
8. You have the chest of Hercules and the legs of his pet chicken Florence.
9. You say “Arnold in his prime” while forming ironic quotation marks.
10. You remember your gym partner’s birthday, but not your mom’s.
Photo Credit: Getty Images